the guy on top is the mayor or new orleans and the guy on the bottom is the guitar player from rage against the machine/audioslave
Tom is definitely hotter! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
J.T&E.D.M.
Gettin Down on the Farm
[img]http://www.princesse2907.kokoom.com/images/sexy-cowboy-noiretblanc.jpg[/img]
hmmm...maybe it is the same guy and they've been fooling us all along?! Who knows but those dudes have to be related somehow!!
I honestly dont see it. The look similar cause of the goatees and where they are african american but other than that nothing.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
They look the same but if you notice their noses are different as well as their lips...the one on the top has a fuller mouth and the one on the bottom has a thinner mouth...They say we all have a twin somewhere in this world...
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
Google both their names on images, I just picked two. I think they are of some distant relation. I love Tom Morello and I was watchin the news and I was like damn he is the mayor of NOLA too! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks